Presented by Keith Parsons, ActionPacked Networks
Quality of Service is a critical component of an effective Unified Communications architecture.
This discussion will help to:
• Improve understanding of QoS and the need for it in converged IP networks
• Formulate a best practice approach to implementing effective QoS policy
• Leverage Cisco’s PfR using new Expert QoS systems
• Highlight latest developments in managing Voice and Video, including Cisco Medianet
• Highlight new Cisco AVC (Application Visibility & Control)
• Provide insight into QoS relative to WAN Optimization
• Examine new techniques for LAN Visualization and L2 QoS monitoring
Keith Parsons has 30+ years of experience in the network management arena. He specializes in
developing and bringing leading-edge solutions to market that address challenges faced by Network
Design and Operation teams. Keith’s work has provided him with the privilege of working with people in
45 different countries over his career.
Sign up for MeetUp and we'll see you at the next meeting!